Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Saw doc today

Okay, so here is the deal. My leg issue is definately ITB...I can deal with that.

Foot is more than likely stress fracture. He did Xrays and there were 2 questionable areas....one a separation that's not right and a line that is questionable. Obvious I need an MRI for conclusive. He's hoping it's all "normal for me" which he wont know til he compares to the last Xray...and I just have Tendonitis...but thinks we are probably dealing with the stress fracture. It was 5pm, and the MRI people werent there to schedule, so he said his nurse will call me first thing tomorrow!

I told him I'm going to St. Thomas in a week and 1/2 and he said "gee, I think you will need close physician supervision!" ha ha. Funny guy.

If it IS stress fracture, then we need to see WHY I keep getting them and do some biomechanical testing of my gait and foot.

No comments: